- Founded in 1994, Mortgage Professionals Canada (formerly CAAMP) draws its members from all segments of Canada's mortgage industry
- Mortgage Professionals Canada is actively involved in delivering professional development opportunities and hosts regional and national events across Canada
- Mortgage Professionals Canada serves as the industry voice with government, media and regulators
- Mortgage Professionals Canada's objective is to ensure the Canadian mortgage industry evolves into full professional status supported by the highest standards of professional practice
- In 2004, Mortgage Professionals Canada launched the Accredited Mortgage Professional (AMP) designation as part of an ongoing commitment to the Canadian mortgage industry
- Mortgage Professionals Canada arms its members with timely industry statistics, publications and research reports
The unified, authoritative voice of the mortgage broker channel and an indispensable resource to our members.
Advancing the mortgage broker channel.
In order to help ensure an effective and efficient mortgage marketplace Mortgage Professionals Canada works to:
- Promote consumer awareness of the benefits of dealing with the mortgage broker channel
- Advocate for member interests on legislative and regulatory issues
- Develop, monitor and promote responsible mortgage industry standards and conduct
- Deliver best-in-class training for mortgage professionals
- Provide timely and relevant information to members and mortgage consumers