is the largest private sector residential mortgage insurer in Canada. We aim to be the most trusted partner for lenders, brokers and realtors nationwide. We offer a range of products that enable more borrowers to realize their homeownership dreams responsibly and our experienced team of regional account managers and underwriters work together to provide the highest level of service possible.
Sagen’s training programs are designed with you in mind! We offer content rich 45-60 minute training sessions or brief 15-30 minute micro learning modules, in both French and English, to suit your busy schedule. Contact your regional Sagen Account Manager to learn more and book a time that works for you.
Additionally, we offer weekly webinars to keep you informed about Sagen’s homebuyer programs and products that help your borrowers achieve their goal of homeownership. Webinars are 45-60 minutes in length with time reserved to answer your questions. Visit our webinar page to register.
Business for Self Alt- Program (0.5 CEU)
- Self-Employed borrowers who are unable to provide traditional income verification can now qualify for a high ratio mortgage on a home purchase.
New to Canada Program (0.5 CEU)
- Homebuyers, who have immigrated or relocated to Canada within the last 5 years, have an opportunity to secure a mortgage with as little as a 5% down payment.
Progress Advance Program (0.5 CEU)
- Helps residential home builders and individual homebuyers take advantage of insured progress advances while their property is being built.
Vacation and Secondary Home Program (0.5 CEU)
- Learn how to make it possible for qualified homebuyers to purchase a weekend getaway home or a secondary property so they can have the best of both worlds.
Purchase Plus Improvements Program (0.5 CEU)
- Homebuyers can carry the cost of renovations, done immediately after taking possession, into one manageable mortgage.
Homeownership Assistance Program (0.5 CEU)
- Sagen Homeowner Assistance Program (HOAP) helps qualified homeowners’ whether short-term financial hardship without sacrificing their homeownership dreams.