FSRA Updates Explained - Have Your Questions Answered
As announced in August, the Financial Services Regulatory Authority of Ontario (FSRA) has identified four areas in the mortgage brokering sector where consumers are most susceptible to financial harm and will be enhancing its supervision of mortgage brokerage and administrator conduct.
What does that mean for you and your business? Join the following FSRA representatives on October 15 for an educational and informative webinar:
• Antoinette Leung, Head, Financial Institutions and Mortgage Broker Conduct
• Jennie Hodgson, Senior Manager, Mortgage Broker Conduct
• Nadiatou Fagbemi, Senior Manager, Mortgage Broker Conduct – Special Situations
Topics of discussion include:
• FSRA’s supervisory focus
• The new approach to supervision of the mortgage brokerage sector
• Upcoming engagement opportunities
This webinar is available free of charge to all MPC members and will be worth 0.75 CE in the Compulsory category. Register now!