Students can complete their final exam in-person at one of our approved test centres, located in most major cities across Canada. In order to be eligible to book a final exam, students must ensure they have completed their online course in full. Upon completion, students will see a Book Exam button in their online profile under My Activities.
Please read the FAQ’s below to get more details about taking in-person examinations. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
1. How do I book my exam?
Students need to first complete their course in full. Once you do that, you will see the Book Exam button in your online profile, under the My Activities page or the My Education page. You can use this to book your exam.
2. What is the cost for an in-person exam outside of the GTA?
The cost for in-person examinations is at external testing sites is $100. Exams must be arranged at one of MPC’s approved test centres across Canada. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about booking an in-person examination.
NOTE: Outside GTA exam bookings take roughly 1 week to finalize. Please allow up to 2 business days for the Exams Department to contact you with next steps.
3. What is the passing grade for the exam?
4. What happens if I fail my exam?
If you fail, you can register for a rewrite for $75 +taxes. You must rewrite the exam within 6 months of receiving your results. If you fail a second time, you will need to re-enrol in the course.
5. How can I request a rewrite?
Please email email@example.com to schedule a rewrite within 6 months of receiving your results. Only one rewrite is permitted. If you fail the rewrite, re-enrolment would be required to continue with your studies.
6. If I am unable to attend my exam, can I reschedule?
Once the final exam has been scheduled, a $75 re-booking fee will apply. Requests must also be received prior to the current scheduled booking. For more details on exam policies, please refer to page 4 of the Licensing Course Policies.
7. What if I'm unable to attend my exam for a valid reason (medical, personal issue/emergency)?Exam deferrals are permitted, though strongly discouraged, as students are more successful on their final exam when course information is still fresh. However, should you require a deferral due to stress, a medical issue, or for personal reasons, please be sure you receive official approval from the Education Department for an exam deferral in advance by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Approval for an exam deferral must be finalized prior to your scheduled exam date.