The following resources are available to our members:
- Video Therapy - Affordable access to virtual therapists and counselling sessions, booked in real time - the first session is FREE, courtesy of MPC.
- Mental Health & Wellness Forum - A library of mental health and wellness resources, including articles, videos, and podcasts.
- Diagnostic Support - Take advantage of an assessment tool based on the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual (DSM), the most recognized mental health tool in the world.
- Cognitive Learning Programs - Enjoy video-based coaching designed to assist you and your family in making positive life choices, like quitting smoking or exercising more. Available through SelfHelpWorks.
- Specialized Virtual Classes - Learn to recalibrate your thoughts to experience and live a happier live. Discover strategies to manage and alleviate anxiety. Click here to view our course catalogue, then select "wellness" to see our complete list of mental health and wellness offerings.