Both current homeowners and non-owners do expect mortgage interest rates and prices to rise over the coming year, but not as much as they did at the end of 2019. Additionally, there is a positive shift in market expectations from current non-owners, identifying this time as a good time to buy a new property.
- A = Good time to purchase a home/condo
- B = Good time to sell a home/condo
- C = Good time to purchase a home/condo as an investment property
- D = Expect housing prices to grow in the coming year
- E = Expect mortgage interest rates to rise in the coming year