Getting Licensed in Alberta

To work as a mortgage associate in the province of Alberta, you must first be eligible for licensing by completing the education requirements of the Mortgage Associate Program (MAP).

This program consists of two mandatory courses, both of which must be completed to qualify for licensing. Prior to enrolling in the MAP program, you must ensure to satisfy the registration prerequisites.

Visit the AMBA Mortgage Learning Centre for more details about licensing in Alberta:


Note: Above is an external link