Each Designation builds your knowledge based on the one before, however they are each a stand-alone demonstration of our members’ commitment to self-improvement, professionalism, education and higher learning, and leadership.
- The AMPC and PMPC Designations are now available to members for registration, in both English and French. Please click on the buttons above for more information and to enrol.
- Both Designations are available to purchase as a program (4 courses together) or individually.
- Quebec Mortgage Broker Licensees – The AMPC has been approved by the AMF for 10 PDUs per course and counts towards your mandatory continuing education requirements to maintain your licence.
Maintaining the Designations:
- Designation holders will be required to maintain their designation level on an annual basis by completing a required renewal education course, provided by MPC.
- There is an additional requirement of a minimum of 12 Continuing Education Units (CEU) to be completed annually. The minimum of 12 is to be comprised of 8 CEUs from the Professional Development category and 4 CEUs from the Compulsory category. Included in the 12 CEUs is the annual designation renewal which will be comprised of 1-3 CEUs depending on the year and content. Designation holders can earn CEUs through courses or seminars offered either by MPC or by other approved industry participants. MPC will consider these third-party courses on a case-by-case basis to determine any eligible CE credit attributable.